Octopus Eyeglass Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Bring the wonders of the ocean into your home with this unique eyeglass holder crochet pattern. This adorable octopus can be crocheted in any color and will keep track of your glasses, so you never lose them again. Finished item measures approximately: 6” tall by 5” wide. Pattern works up quickly in one evening using worsted weight yarn. Make up a few in different colors for gifts, but be sure to keep one for yourself so you won't lose your glasses any more! Materials required: Worsted weight yarn 3.5 oz. MC 0.5 oz. CC 12 yards yellow 1 yard black Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Fiberfill Skill level: Easy"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sc = 1", 4 rows = 1"
Finished SizeApproximately 6" tall
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters