This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Octopus Eyeglass Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Bring the wonders of the ocean into your home with this unique eyeglass holder crochet pattern. This adorable octopus can be crocheted in any color and will keep track of your glasses, so you never lose them again. Finished item measures approximately: 6” tall by 5” wide. Pattern works up quickly in one evening using worsted weight yarn. Make up a few in different colors for gifts, but be sure to keep one for yourself so you won't lose your glasses any more! Materials required: Worsted weight yarn 3.5 oz. MC 0.5 oz. CC 12 yards yellow 1 yard black Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Fiberfill Skill level: Easy"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sc = 1", 4 rows = 1"
Finished SizeApproximately 6" tall
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
Read NextSimply Cute Octopus Amigurumi
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters