Design Your Own Mix And Match Monster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Who doesn't love crochet monsters? This pattern allows you or you child to design your own unique crochet monster. The free pattern has detailed step by step instructions for various monster components (body, horns, spikes, arms, and different kinds of eyes and mouths) that you can put together in your own unique design. We also have a Monster Design Worksheet to help you design. Your child (or you!) can use it to cut out the shapes of the various body parts and glue them on the worksheet, giving you a 2D version of their vision that you can then crochet and easily put together. Usually, crocheting children's drawings can be daunting and time-consuming because it requires designing various shapes from scratch. This pattern allows you to do that in such quick and easy way, that it's even suitable for beginners! The monster body is about 6 inches tall using DK yarn and a 2.75 mm hook but will vary based on your own yarn, hook and gauge. We hope you enjoy making your own crochet monsters as much as we did!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 6.5 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters