Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for unique and amazing Halloween pattern? This crochet Mummy is all you need. Fun and stunning amigurumi, not only for Halloween. Easy to make. The pattern is clear to follow and includes image instructions. Also, I am always there to support so in case of any questions just contact me! It should only take you couple of days to make (depending on your experience!). The final crochet Mummy is 30 cm (roughly 12 inches) tall. Made with cotton yarn. Check it out and enjoy! "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge21 sts/25 rows = 10cm/4 inches square in single crochet
Finished Size30 cm (~ 14 inches) tall
- cotton yarn
- crochet hook
- safety eyes
- sewing / tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters