Red Rose Pin
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Red Rose Pin can be crocheted in a matter of minutes using the now hot "velvet" yarn. This pattern is perfect for beginners and experienced crocheters alike - just need to know how to sc, sl st, hdc and dc. A video tutorial is provided to take help you with all of the steps including turning your crochet project into a piece of jewelry. These make great gifts for friends and family and feel so soft!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Monstera Leaf Dishcloth Pattern
- Prism Baby Lovey
- Giraffe Potholder
- Minecraft Cow C2c Crochet Block
- Crazy Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Bow Applique
- Crochet Cherry Applique
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters