This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Mask Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This necklace is quick and practical - perfect for teachers and students who need to have their masks handy all day long and prevents them from losing or dropping their mask. This project uses a small amount of Size 3 crochet cotton thread and a few jewelry findings. Pattern also comes with a video tutorial which includes instructions on how to make the necklace adjustable and how to add various embellishments to customize it. Yarn variations also included so you can use up your stash. "
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextHorse Applique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters