Summer Petals Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This colorful shawl is sure to turn heads wherever you go! The unique shaping stays put around your shoulders and the pretty stitch pattern is highlighted with the beautiful gradual color-changing yarn. This project only uses ONE skein of cotton Fine yarn (1000 yards) that comes in a cake-yarn-style skein (pattern includes links to where can purchase yarn). And then once you get to Row 5, this is a ONE-row repeat pattern made of tall cluster stitches - yay! In order to crochet this project you need to know these stitches: chain, sc, dc, tr **All special stitches are explained in pattern with links to a full video tutorial** You will also need crochet hook size C/2/2.75mm."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brunch Beanie
- Trinity Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Super Soft Faux Fur Crochet Scarf With Pockets
- Granny Square Heart Pillow
- Lots Of Love Crochet Heart Beanie
- Aspen Valley Cowl
- Valeria Blanket
- Willow Leg Warmers
- December Square
- Steve The Shroom
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters