Retro Illusion Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I decided to use this stunning and yummy Red Heart Super Saver “Retro Stripes” to revamp my Optical Illusion Baby Blanket. I LOVE my first version… but not everyone wants to change colors THAT many times!!! The Red Heart Stripes worked up beautifully with this design… and with minimal yarn ends to weave in! The entire process of making this blanket was exciting. The color changes are different and unique with each square, preventing me from getting jaded."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size-Each square measures 7 inches. You will need 12 squares for this baby blanket.
- red heart super saver retro stripes
- yarn needle
- 5.5mm crochet hook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Types of Crochet Hooks
- Crochet Baby Beaded Flip Flop Sandals
- Mosaic Cushion
- Canyon Triangle Scarf
- Simple Square Scrubby Dish Cloth
- Little Black Dress Blanket Square
- 400+ of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- Scrap Project
- Retro Illusion Baby Blanket
- Minty Mandala Purse