Something New Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Something New crochet baby blanket is a timeless pattern that will be perfect for any new addition and look great in any nursery. Using the crossed double crochet stitch adds a ton of personality while remaining delicate and beautiful. This baby blanket is a perfect gift for expecting parents. This is a great beginner project as it only uses single crochet and double crochet. The “special stitch” is explained in depth, so you can feel confident tackling this larger project. It’s also great for experienced crocheters who want a timeless pattern that takes them back to basics. Make sure to tag me in your Instagram photos so I can show you some love! I’m @theloopholefoxcrochet."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches x 12 rows in Crossed Double Crochet as written below = 4 inches x 4 inches.
Finished SizeApproximately 34 inches x 34 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters