Over The Moon Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a shimmering crescent moon for a baby mobile or a crochet garland? This crescent moon free pattern is a perfect ornament for a crochet project for a baby room, or even a Christmas decoration ornament to hang. Perfect for beginners, it is worked in one piece, very easy and the pattern has detailed explanations and step by step pictures. The star sequins are embroidered for a beautiful finishing touch, catching the light when moving."
NotesWelcome to my crochet world! I hope you'll enjoy this pattern, if you have any comments, problems or questions about this pattern, please reach out to me, you'll find a contact page and an email address on my blog!
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAmigurumi gauge:
5-round circle = 5cm (2”) with material listed above.
Finished SizeWhen gauge is achieved, the moon is 8 cm (3.1″) high
- 3.5mm / US E-4 crochet hook
- Yarn: #3 / DK / light worsted yarn, 8ply, 80% Cotton 20% Milk Fiber, in dark blue
- Star shaped sequins with a hole to embroider
- Yellow sewing thread (or any other color similar to your sequins’ color)
- Sewing needle
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker(s) (or a piece of thread to mark your round beginning)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters