8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Emoji Smile Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Emoji Smile Pillow Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach Skill: Easy Materials: Crochet Hook - N/9.00mm Yarn – chunky (5) bright yellow, small amount of red and Black Little bit of Stuffing – poly fiber fill Yarn Needle Stitches: Chain (ch) Slip Stitch (slst) Single Crochet (sc) Double Crochet (dc) Triple Crochet (tr) Size: 10 inches across"
NotesAlthough this pattern is worked with a chunky (5) yarn, 2 strands of Worsted weight (4) can be used as well.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size10 inches across
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet