8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Emoji Smile Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Emoji Smile Pillow Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach Skill: Easy Materials: Crochet Hook - N/9.00mm Yarn – chunky (5) bright yellow, small amount of red and Black Little bit of Stuffing – poly fiber fill Yarn Needle Stitches: Chain (ch) Slip Stitch (slst) Single Crochet (sc) Double Crochet (dc) Triple Crochet (tr) Size: 10 inches across"
NotesAlthough this pattern is worked with a chunky (5) yarn, 2 strands of Worsted weight (4) can be used as well.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size10 inches across
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll have everyone mesmerized by the Optical Illusion Baby Blanket. Whether you make it as a baby shower gift or for your own… Continue reading: "Optical Illusion Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Tell if Yarn Is Wool or Acrylic
- Cindy Unangst
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Verna Puff Stitch Ear Warmer
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Reindeer Basket
- Spookles The Ghost
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- Men's Quick and Easy Slipper Socks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet