Tiny Stocking Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If this isn't the cutest little stocking you've ever seen, then you should look elsewhere. These Tiny Stocking Ornaments are absolutely adorable and deserve to be brought out for each and every Christmas season. Hang them on the tree for some fun, use them as a personalized gift topper, or just let your kids feel like they have something to call their own that is small and cute, just like them.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
If you love this crochet ornament, check out our collection of 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… See moreGet More Patterns
- 31 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Crochet Owl Candy Cane Ornament
- Mom's Christmas Wreath Ornaments
- Crochet Christmas Ornament Cover
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Granny Star Ornament
- Tiny Stocking Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet