Tiny Stocking Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If this isn't the cutest little stocking you've ever seen, then you should look elsewhere. These Tiny Stocking Ornaments are absolutely adorable and deserve to be brought out for each and every Christmas season. Hang them on the tree for some fun, use them as a personalized gift topper, or just let your kids feel like they have something to call their own that is small and cute, just like them.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
If you love this crochet ornament, check out our collection of 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sun and Surfside Bag
- Memorial Day Crochet Star Garland
- Tropical Sun Hat
- Spider Web Stitch Crochet Pattern
- Candy Cottage Gingerbread House
- Shamrock Coffee Cup Cozy
- Easy Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Watermelon Crochet Coasters
- Pokeball Crochet Coasters
- So Sweet Cupcake Pincushion