We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If this isn't the cutest little stocking you've ever seen, then you should look elsewhere. These Tiny Stocking Ornaments are absolutely adorable and deserve to be brought out for each and every Christmas season. Hang them on the tree for some fun, use them as a personalized gift topper, or just let your kids feel like they have something to call their own that is small and cute, just like them.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
If you love this crochet ornament, check out our collection of 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Out of a myriad of lace comes the Filet Crochet Butterfly. We love the design of this pattern that kind of sneaks the butterfly in.… Continue reading: "Filet Crochet Butterflyvideocam"
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Zigzag Crochet Stitch Christmas Decorations
- Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration
- Reindeer Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- Pipsqueak Penguin Ornament
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Athena
- Thermal Stitch Bath Mat
- Simple Flower Egg Cozy
- Summer Tea Cosy
- Jasmine Rice Crop Top
- Courtney Earrings
- Rose Garden Blanket Square
- Nordic Textured Coasters
- Back To Basic Tee
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet