Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The holidays are always so busy, and it can be difficult to find time to start on Christmas crochet patterns. But this Sweet and Simple Christmas Star pattern is perfect for last minute crafting. These crochet ornaments are super simple to work up, and they look darling on any Christmas tree. Ornaments like these will add some rustic charm to your holiday decorations; plus, homemade decorations are always more meaningful than store-bought ones. Make the holidays this year extra memorable with these darling crochet stars.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Bulky Yarn – (Shown here: Darice Folklore in White and Tan)
- Size K (6.50 mm) Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Fabric Stiffener
- Jute Cord
- Plastic Wrap
- Rust Proof Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Zigzag Crochet Stitch Christmas Decorations
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- 22 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- 31 Crochet Snowflake Ornaments
- Crochet Ball Ornament Pattern
- Pipsqueak Penguin Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet