Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The holidays are always so busy, and it can be difficult to find time to start on Christmas crochet patterns. But this Sweet and Simple Christmas Star pattern is perfect for last minute crafting. These crochet ornaments are super simple to work up, and they look darling on any Christmas tree. Ornaments like these will add some rustic charm to your holiday decorations; plus, homemade decorations are always more meaningful than store-bought ones. Make the holidays this year extra memorable with these darling crochet stars.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Bulky Yarn – (Shown here: Darice Folklore in White and Tan)
- Size K (6.50 mm) Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Fabric Stiffener
- Jute Cord
- Plastic Wrap
- Rust Proof Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Twilight Skies Motif Yoke Crochet Vest Pattern
- The Skittles Poncho
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- “lily Garden” Crochet Hat Pattern Topped With A Flower
- Flower Blossoms Crochet Face Scrubbies Pattern
- Desert Rose 12" Afghan Square
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Navajo Inside Diamond Afghan
- Free Crochet Granny Stripe Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- "Magic Scarf" Convertible Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet