Top Knot Crochet Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is the perfect one skein beginner-friendly crochet headband pattern. We will be using half double crochet stitches placed in the black loop. It’s a one-row pattern repeat. You can have this headband done in under an hr. It only took me 30 minutes, but I am a fast crocheter.
I’m excited to share this tutorial with you! This is my own pattern, and I’m sharing it with you for free– so I’d love it if you could give me credit for my design by directing your friends to this post. Thanks for supporting me and my family!"
Materials: Felici Worsted weight yarn Hair Bun or DIY Bun 5 mm hook
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21-22 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters