Summer Crochet Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet summer headband is a part of my 5 Day Scrap Yarn Series where give you 5 patterns for 5 days to bust your stash! We are working on this crochet headband that is perfect for the warmer months. Just grab any of your scrap yarn, and we can start on this scrap yarn crochet projects. The pattern is worked in single crochets. I tried to keep the stitches as simple as possible. Material 3 skeins Caron simply soft 600 yards 4mm hook Yarn needle Includes extra video tutorial"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21-22 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Shifting Posts Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
- C2c Goat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters