Christmas Tree Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I wanted to create a Christmas decoration that you can put on a shelf instead of hanging on a tree for a friend who mentioned that she doesn't have a tree. This adorable little tree is worked from the bottom up and only takes 1-2 hours to make. It's easy and fun, you can choose your favorite colors to use for the bobbles and add a little bead or a star at the top of the tree to give it a little sparkle!"
NotesIt is never too early to start crocheting for Christmas :D
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge30 stitches, 40 rows to 10cm/4"
Finished Size11cm (4.5”) tall.
- 50 grams of Fingering weight yarn
- 0.5cm (0.25”) Golden bead
- Fiberfill for stuffing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters