Cozy Star Crochet Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Grab a warm cup of cocoa, bundle up, and make this cozy star crochet pattern! This star makes the perfect Christmas crochet ornament or leave off the hanger for an amigurumi star friend. The pattern uses just a small amount of worsted weight yarn, so it’s the perfect pattern for using up small balls of yarn in your stash. You can even use two strands of lightweight yarn (DK weight yarn) held together to get the same look!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important for this pattern, just make sure your tension is tight so stuffing doesn't show through.
Finished Size3 inches tall and wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters