Crocheted Christmas Baubles
By: Kate from Greedy for Colour
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These Crocheted Christmas Baubles are the best homemade ornaments you'll ever find. These beautiful ball ornaments are easy to make and will look stunning on your family Christmas tree. These would also make excellent gifts for the holidays, too. Make the whole collection to cover the entire tree with precious homemade ornaments that will impress all your house guests.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pattern and others like it in in 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends!
Images from other crafters
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED PROJECTS
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband