Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. We created our first niche community web site in 2008. Our mission is to inspire.
We publish email newsletters and operate web site communities and e-commerce stores in the niche areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking. With a flexible and scalable platform, Prime Publishing operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions.
Our collection of cooking and crafting sites now attracts over 3.7 million unique visitors and 31 million page views monthly (compete.com, 11/10). More than 2.5 million readers also subscribe to our daily and weekly email newsletters.
More Helpful Links
Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews- information on how we review craft products and books.
FAQ's Page- frequently asked questions.
- How to Publish Your Projects at AllFreeCrochet- we welcome guest blog posts, projects, and tips.
Link to AllFreeCrochet.com- free banners and text copy.
News Page- read our latest press releases.
- Prime Publishing LLC- for advertising, marketing and business development opportunities, please visit our corporate site.
Proud Members of:
For advertising, marketing and business development opportunities please visit the Prime Publishing LLC corporate site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Brand Textures Yarn
- Buttoned Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Bright Popcorn Crochet Granny Square
- Fourth of July Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Textures Crochet Top Pattern
- Top 10 Yarn Brands
- Sunshine Crochet Bag
- All Seasons Crochet Beret
- 19 Summer Crochet Wearables: Crochet Hats, Tops, and Crochet Jewelry