We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Decorating your Christmas tree is one of the the best parts of the holiday season, and what better way to decorate than with your own projects? Work up this Bright and Cheery Crochet Ornament Cover for a unique twist on Christmas decorations. Make your tree feel like it belongs in your home with these adorable ornaments, but beware...if your family members stop by to celebrate, they might just ask you to work some up for their trees, too!
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
- Any Way You Like It Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration
- Christmas Wreath Crochet Ornament
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Winter Wonderland Ornaments
- 31 Crochet Snowflake Ornaments
- Zigzag Crochet Stitch Christmas Decorations
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet