Bright and Cheery Crochet Ornament Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Decorating your Christmas tree is one of the the best parts of the holiday season, and what better way to decorate than with your own projects? Work up this Bright and Cheery Crochet Ornament Cover for a unique twist on Christmas decorations. Make your tree feel like it belongs in your home with these adorable ornaments, but beware...if your family members stop by to celebrate, they might just ask you to work some up for their trees, too!
Crochet Hook: D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets