Jingle Bell Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Rock around your Christmas tree this year with these sparkly Jingle Bell Ornaments. This is an easy crochet pattern to complete, so make a bunch and give them as holiday gifts. Use red yarn as pictured here, or shake things up with green yarn, too. Jingle bells are always such festive Christmas decorations and are a great way to add to the holiday spirit in your home.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you just love adding more things to your tree, check out these 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- 3 Lace Bell Ornaments
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- Tiny Stocking Ornaments
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- Crochet Ball Ornament Pattern
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Gnome On A Swing Christmas Ornament
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Monstera Leaf Dishcloth Pattern
- Prism Baby Lovey
- Giraffe Potholder
- Minecraft Cow C2c Crochet Block
- Crazy Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Bow Applique
- Crochet Cherry Applique
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters