Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add some color to your Christmas tree this year with the cute and colorful Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments. Use scraps of fine cotton yarn to work up these little stars for your tree, and add a little bead or pearl to decorate the center of the star. This crochet Christmas ornament uses such a small amount of yarn, that practically any crocheter can find enough yarn in their collection to make a few in just minutes. This tutorial also shows an option for crocheting both small and large shamrocks, which are the perfect addition to an Irish family's Christmas tree.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- North Star Christmas Ornament
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
- Reindeer Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
- Any Way You Like It Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Star of David Crochet Ornament
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Angel Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Boho Beach Vest
- Diamond Stitch Cushion
- Windowpane Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Rainbow Sprinkles Handbag
- Coastal Wave Runner
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Covid Medical Mask Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Minecraft Pig C2c Crochet Block
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters