We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add some color to your Christmas tree this year with the cute and colorful Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments. Use scraps of fine cotton yarn to work up these little stars for your tree, and add a little bead or pearl to decorate the center of the star. This crochet Christmas ornament uses such a small amount of yarn, that practically any crocheter can find enough yarn in their collection to make a few in just minutes. This tutorial also shows an option for crocheting both small and large shamrocks, which are the perfect addition to an Irish family's Christmas tree.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- North Star Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Ball Ornament Pattern
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- Reindeer Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trenta Hood
- Easy Delicate Crochet Snowflake
- Snowflake Placemat
- Crochet Rainbow Snake
- Crochet Thanksgiving Turkey Unicorn
- Rainbow Eucalyptus Cowl
- Crochet Christmas Pillow Pattern - Tis the Season
- Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Home to Stay Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Flames Forever Crochet Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet