Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add some color to your Christmas tree this year with the cute and colorful Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments. Use scraps of fine cotton yarn to work up these little stars for your tree, and add a little bead or pearl to decorate the center of the star. This crochet Christmas ornament uses such a small amount of yarn, that practically any crocheter can find enough yarn in their collection to make a few in just minutes. This tutorial also shows an option for crocheting both small and large shamrocks, which are the perfect addition to an Irish family's Christmas tree.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Easy Crochet Angel Ornament
- Ho Ho Homemade Santa Ornament
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Crochet Owl Candy Cane Ornament
- Crochet Ball Ornament Pattern
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet