We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Trim the tree with homemade items this year. These Winter Wonderland Ornaments are an easy and festive way to decorate for the holiday. Combine your crochet and sewing skills to complete this easy crochet pattern for Christmas. Felt and crochet thread are both used. Embellish the finished product with beads, charms, or buttons of your choice. These would also work well as gift toppers for your holiday presents, too.
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
If you like this ornament, you'll love our collection of 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet