We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You won't have to worry about these little guys crossing any roads, so work up some Crochet Chicken Ornaments for a unique and simple Christmas decoration. These would look cute hanging from your tree, tied to your refrigerator door handle, and on top of any Christmas gift. With the endless combinations of colors you can try, this chicken can shed its feathers and transform into any bird you like. Cardinals, doves, and bluebirds alike will look great with the free crochet pattern.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
- Any Way You Like It Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- Christmas Wreath Crochet Ornament
- 31 Crochet Snowflake Ornaments
- Winter Wonderland Ornaments
- Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet