Gnome On A Swing Christmas Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Christmas is just around the corner, and it's time to prepare your year end decorations! The Gnome on a swing crochet pattern is a fun ornament to hang in your Christmas tree, and it's an easy, beginner friendly pattern. Great DIY gift for your loved ones, but I warn you, you're gonna want one for yourself too! Bonus: the pattern includes a detailed tutorial for invisible colour change when working in the round for your amigurumi projects."
NotesI hope you'll enjoy this pattern, if you have any question I'm glad to help, just send me an email, you'll find an address in the contact page of my blog.
I’d love to see your finished gnome: don’t forget to share it on social media and tag me @octopucrochetdesign . I look forward to seeing it in your Christmas decor!!
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge for amigurumi : 5-round circle = 5cm (2")
Finished SizeWith the material mentioned above and when gauge is achieved: the gnome is 15 cm (5,9") tall
Yarn: #3 / DK / light worsted yarn, 8ply, 80% cotton 20% Milk Fiber, in dark red, light
peach, light brown, dark brown, forest green
- Some strands of Merino wool for the beard in white colour
- A pair of 8mm safety eyes
Golden yarn or decorative string for the swing strings
- Tapestry needle
Stitch marker or a strand of thinner yarn.
Small piece of green sewing thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- Gnome On A Swing Christmas Ornament
- Easy Crochet Angel Ornament
- Winter Wonderland Ornaments
- 10 Snowman Crochet Ornaments
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Reindeer Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- 35+ Free Crochet Christmas Ornament Patterns
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- Pipsqueak Penguin Ornament
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- Kelsey Cocoon Shrug
- Classic Men's Crochet Scarf
- Snowman Towel Topper
- Heather Sweater Dress
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters