We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These little crocheted Mom's Christmas Wreath Ornaments are such a quick and easy Christmas crochet project. They are reminiscent of the tatted ornaments our moms used to make for the tree, but faster and easier because they are crocheted with worsted weight yarn. They are also a great opportunity to get the kids involved, too. You crochet these adorable wreaths up and then let the kids decorate them. They are great as ornaments for hanging on your tree or to adorn your holiday packages. And kids will enjoy making some for teachers and relatives too!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- North Star Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Ball Ornament Pattern
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- Reindeer Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet