We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Granny Star Ornament truly is the gift that keeps on giving. If you read the story behind the crochet design you'll learn that these granny stars can be made, sewn together and given away for great causes. This holiday season share your love around the world and do a good deed. You can also keep a few crochet ornament patterns for yourself to hang on the tree. This ornament is worked in rounds using three beautifully contrasting colors; make it your own.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Granny Star Ornament
- Crochet Ball Ornament Pattern
- 10 Snowman Crochet Ornaments
- 14 Free Victorian Crochet Ornaments
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters