Winter Star Wall Hanging
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Winter Star Wall Hanging is the perfect home decor item to decorate your home this festive season. I ove how versatile it is. You can use it to decorate you windows, walls or the front door. The crochet snowflake pattern is an easy beginner friendly pattern. The pattern only has 4 rounds so it works up super fast. I have filmed a video tutorial to walk you through this easy pattern with visual help. The free pattern is available on the blog."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugeafter round 2 the motif measures 4 cm across
Finished Size14 cm from point to point
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters