Gingerbread House Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Gingerbread Dog House Ornament Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach We added a Video Tutorial to the blog. Skill: Easy Materials: Yarn Needle Crochet Hook – H Yarn – Worsted Weight (4) – Red heart Super Saver Med. Brown, 1 oz. Small amount of White, and Red and Green, or Bright Pink and Spring Green Stitches: Chain (ch) Slip Stitch (slst) Single Crochet (sc) Double Crochet (dc) Together (tog) Size: 6 ½ X 5 ½ inches Please, do not copy or redistribute this pattern."
Notes It is designed to look like a charming little Gingerbread
House cookie. If you do not want the dog bone,
they can be embellished in any way you like.
Add Holiday buttons and ribbons or even sparkle jewels.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5.5 X 6.5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Country Winter Wreath
- Puff Stitch Cord
- Baby Headband Or Bookmark
- The Amara Doily
- Easy Yarn Bag
- Mini Christmas Bell Ornament
- 2020 Is Boo-sheet
- Even Moss Stitch Sweater
- Easy One Skein Bandana Cowl
- Ferris Wheel Granny Square Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters