Christmas Wine Cosy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern will help you create a Christmas wine bottle cover. Add a personal touch to your Christmas gifts by adding a thoughtful homemade cover. It’s also a lovely touch to add to your dining table at Christmas. The wine cosy is designed to fit standard wine bottles. DK 8ply yarn in 2 colours. I used ‘King Cole Pricewise DK’ A – red 148m B – cream 27m Total - 175 metres Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 4mm – Tapestry needle – DK yarn – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors - Pom Pom maker - wine This pattern is easy level with minimal sewing required. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr). You’ll also need to know how to work in Front/back loop only. The pattern is 4 pages long and includes progress photos, gauge information and finished sizes. Recommend skill level is easy. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters