Large Christmas Baubles
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Christmas bauble crochet pattern works up quickly and is great for beginners. The pattern is very simple and can be embellished in so many different ways using pretty coloured embroidery threads, beads and other sparkles. It is a wonderful pattern for using up those small amounts of yarn too! There are lots of different color combinations that could be used, from soft pastels to brights or traditional Christmas colors. Hang them up on the Christmas tree or use them to decorate Christmas gifts."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox 6cm tall
- Crochet hook
- Sewing needle
- Sewing thread
- Metallic thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pinch Me Crochet Lobster Hat
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Knit-Look Infinity Scarf
- Crochet Extra Thick Potholder
- Blue Bear Amigurumi
- Over The Moon Ornament
- Best Darn Needles and Hooks Tubes
- Crochet Candy Corn Plushy Free Pattern
- Crochet Bloodshot Eyeballs Free Pattern
- Orla Top Down Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters