Fair Isle Crochet Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for the perfect gift for that hard-to-make-for friend or relative? The Fair Isle Crochet Christmas Ornament is the perfect thing to make for that person on your list who has everything. It uses only single crochet in the round and is worked in the back loops only. The color work is worked as tapestry crochet with a chart. Finished size is approximately 3" in diameter. This is an intermediate pattern due to the color changing nature, but is a simple project if you know how to change colors in crochet."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge24 sts and 24 rows = 4" in sc blo
Finished SizeAppoximately 3" diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters