This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Downton Twist Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beanie design uses 1 stitch throughout. It is worked in 2 sections. The brim is worked in long rows and then joined to create a twist. The rest of the beanie is then worked in the round from the bottom up. This hat was created for the purpose of making hats for Hat Not Hate (an anti bullying campaign). This hat uses a worsted weight yarn and gauge will be important. This can be made in Toddler, Child and Adult sizes. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeToddler (19”) circumference; Child (20-21”) circumference; Adult (22”) circumference
Read NextOver the Ridge Crochet Hat with Brim
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters