Ho Ho Ho Pillow Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Ho Ho Ho Crochet Pattern Series! How fun is it to decorate anything with a pom pom? But then add them to the holiday season and you get an entirely new way to show off the holiday spirit along with adding a bit of crocheted décor. Difficulty: Easy Sizes: One size 16” x 16” All patterns are written in English and use standard American English crochet terms. Permission to sell finished products but not the pattern itself. All patterns have been tested by qualified crochet artists but if you believe there may be an error, please contact me. "
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 sc x 10 rows = 4"
Finished Size16" x 16"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters