Crochet Penguin Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Add a touch of homemade to your Christmas tree this year with this quick and easy crochet pattern to make your own Penguin Ornament! Pattern includes step by step photos and produces a finished product approximately 4 inches tall. You will want to be familiar with working in a magic circle and minimal sewing of parts. Skill level: Easy/Intermediate - this is a beginner friendly pattern with some sewing of parts. Materials you will need: - Size 4 worsted weight yarn (small amounts of black, white, yellow and pink/blue for the cheeks/bows) - 6 inch string for hanging - 3.5 mm crochet hook - 9mm safety eyes - Black crochet/embroidery thread for eyelashes/eyebrows - Scissors - Tapestry needle - Stuffing - Stitch markers US Abbreviations used: MC- Magic circle SC- Single crochet HDC – Half double crochet DC – Double crochet SC INC- Single crochet increase INV DEC- Invisible decrease Sl st – Slip stitch St(s)- Stitch(es) "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters