Crochet Penguin Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Add a touch of homemade to your Christmas tree this year with this quick and easy crochet pattern to make your own Penguin Ornament! Pattern includes step by step photos and produces a finished product approximately 4 inches tall. You will want to be familiar with working in a magic circle and minimal sewing of parts. Skill level: Easy/Intermediate - this is a beginner friendly pattern with some sewing of parts. Materials you will need: - Size 4 worsted weight yarn (small amounts of black, white, yellow and pink/blue for the cheeks/bows) - 6 inch string for hanging - 3.5 mm crochet hook - 9mm safety eyes - Black crochet/embroidery thread for eyelashes/eyebrows - Scissors - Tapestry needle - Stuffing - Stitch markers US Abbreviations used: MC- Magic circle SC- Single crochet HDC – Half double crochet DC – Double crochet SC INC- Single crochet increase INV DEC- Invisible decrease Sl st – Slip stitch St(s)- Stitch(es) "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- Alpine Stripe Beanie
- My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey
- Simple Heart Appliqué
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters