Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get ready for your new favorite ornament: the Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament. This crochet owl pattern can be used in many different ways, too. It can be an ornament, a bookmark, an applique and even a garland or bunting. We love that these owls look a little silly, and you can even change up the colors to suit your decor or to suit the person you're giving one to as a present. It's such a versatile pattern, you really can't pass it up for another option. You can't go wrong with this crochet pattern!
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Read NextTiny Stocking Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- Tiny Stocking Ornaments
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- North Star Christmas Ornament
- 35+ Free Crochet Christmas Ornament Patterns
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- 14 Free Victorian Crochet Ornaments
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Easy Crochet Angel Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters