Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get ready for your new favorite ornament: the Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament. This crochet owl pattern can be used in many different ways, too. It can be an ornament, a bookmark, an applique and even a garland or bunting. We love that these owls look a little silly, and you can even change up the colors to suit your decor or to suit the person you're giving one to as a present. It's such a versatile pattern, you really can't pass it up for another option. You can't go wrong with this crochet pattern!
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- Pipsqueak Penguin Ornament
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- Mom's Christmas Wreath Ornaments
- Tiny Stocking Ornaments
- Star of Bethlehem Ornament
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Athena
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Crocheted Graduation Leis
- Baby Bunny
- Squishable Bunny
- Apricot Rose Semi-circle Shawl
- Leither and Co Yarn Subscription Box
- Leither and Co
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet