We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use this Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament Pattern to make a stunning mini Christmas tree decoration to hang inside your home. This simple and brilliant pattern uses felted yarn balls to separate out each of the multiple tree layers. Once you make one and discover how cute it is, you’ll want to make even more of these miniature tree decorations! It is a quick and easy way to add some holiday spirit around the house. Find out how much fun this craft is to make with this free crochet pattern.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6" x 5"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- 31 Crochet Snowflake Ornaments
- Zigzag Crochet Stitch Christmas Decorations
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Pipsqueak Penguin Ornament
- 22 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet