Zigzag Crochet Stitch Christmas Decorations
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Christmas is that wonderful time of year filled with peace and happiness, and why not celebrate by making these bright, festive Zigzag Crochet Stitch Christmas Decorations? This is a perfect project for those passionate about the holidays, and these baubles would make merry additions to any Christmas tree or holiday-themed wall art. Follow this free pattern to discover how fun it is to make these lovable, heart-design crochet ornaments that are sure to spread that joyful, holiday spirit. Simply slip your crochet pattern over the exterior of a regular ornament to make your project shine with originality!
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters