Christmas Chihuahua Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
There's no doubt that chihuahuas are one of the cutest dog breeds out there. Crochet this Christmas Chihuahua Ornament for your family's tree this year. Use Red Heart Yarn to complete this easy crochet pattern. It's a great pattern to make for any chihuahua owners on your holiday shopping list, including yourself! Plus, it's safe to say this is also one of the cleanest (and quietest) chihuahuas you'll ever meet.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Sara's designer profile for more great patterns!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet