Meet our Designer of the Week!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Nicole Riley finds inspiration in her daily life, whether it is something that catches her eye and anything that she currently desires and cannot be bought elsewhere. She loves to create hats, bags, accessories, and toys.
Every part of her crochet patterns are unique and special and provide a unique twist to make them. Most of her patterns come with partial video tutorials.
Nicole began her blogging journey in 2016 and does not see the end of it as more inspirational creations strike her daily. Furthermore, helping others has always been a huge part of her life.
So when she started creating free crochet patterns and saw the happy faces from others who saw and made her creations from her patterns, it just warmed her heart and inspired her to make more of what makes her followers happy.
Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Read NextPamela Grennes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters