Mini Crochet Easter Basket
By: Nicole Riley from nickishomemadecrafts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You won't need to run out to the store to purchase an Easter basket! The pattern for the Mini Crochet Easter Basket is easy to make and can hold an assortment of candy and toys.
From the blogger: "This basket uses the Turkish Star Stitch, also know as the Crochet Bee Stitch. It is super fast and easy to make. It looks elegant and cute all at the same time. Furthermore it has a plastic canvas that is laying inside, stabilizing the bottom of the basket. The colors are perfect for Easter as they are light and a darker green. It can be used for decoration or for a small child to collect Easter eggs during Easter."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Bernat Satin yarn in Soft Fern and Fern
- H/8 or 5 mm hook
- Yarn needle
- Plastic canvas
- Stitch marker
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet