We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Alexandra is described as a “craft, coffee and cat addict”. She began her crafting journey more than 10 years ago with needlepoint on plastic canvas. In 2014, she jumped head first into crocheting and jewelry making, and her blogging journey as EyeLoveKnots, named in honor of family members affected by Retinoblastoma - a cancer of the eye.
Links on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You can run to the store or pack a trip to the pool with this Go Green Mesh Crochet Tote. With more and more people and organizations… Continue reading: "Go Green Mesh Crochet Totevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sir Batwington the Brave Amigurumi Bat Doll
- Little Lovey
- Crochet Dog Bandana
- Butterfly Net Shawl
- Ava Boot Cuffs Crochet Pattern
- Kellie Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Halifax Hat Pattern
- Vintage Harvest Pumpkin Pillow
- Halloween Gift Card Cup Cozy
- Sand Drift Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet