Men's Quick and Easy Slipper Socks
By: Alexandra Richards from eyeloveknots.blogspot.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I worked on this pattern for quick some time. It was one of those that I started... put down... picked back up... put back down... and then finally finished, and I am quite proud. This pattern is written to included 13 Men's US Sizes from 6 through 18. I've worked mine with Red Heart's Super Saver and if you do too, you can get several pairs out of one skein of yarn. I had mine ready in about an hour fifteen minutes to about two hours, depending on size."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 HDC by 7 Rows = 4" x 3"
Finished Size13 US Sizes - 6 through 18
- 90-170 Yards of Heavyweight Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- #18 Tapestry Needle for Weaving in Ends
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet