Felici Crochet Socks Free Beginner Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Have you been afraid to try crochet socks? Well, put that fear aside because I'm going to walk you through the Felici Crochet Socks Free Beginner Pattern. Keep on reading for the pattern and also a video tutorial to walk you through each step. I love self-striping yarn. It makes colorwork easy and fun with fewer ends to weave in later. This sock is worked from the toe to the cuff with the heel being worked last."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- One Hour Crochet Slippers
- 32 Crochet Socks
- Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers
- Grandma's Simple Slippers
- Starlight Crochet Slippers
- Quick Crochet Slippers (Free Pattern in 6 Sizes)
- Rainbow Sherbert Socks
- Rainbow Starlight Slippers
- Cute and Cozy Granny Square Slippers
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- Lila Pocket Scarf
- Beginner Crochet Hat
- Granny Square Sweater
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters