Classic Ribbed Men's Crochet Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet a classic ribbed men's crochet scarf for the winter time. It's cozy, warm, and pairs well with lot's of different outfits. This easy beginner-friendly pattern is made using basic crochet stitches, bulky weight yarn, and a 8.0 mm crochet hook. This crochet scarf is perfect if you want to make a fast crochet project (it makes the perfect stash buster project).Plus, it makes the perfect holiday gift for all the men in your family. "
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters