Women's Slanted Shell Slippers
By: Alexandra Richards from eyeloveknots.blogspot.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Initially, I was inspired by a magazine submission prompt of spring scraps to work on some slanted shell slippers. First, I created some ballet slippers using this stitch pattern, but then I thought the pattern was too beautiful to be so short, and so I rework it creating these with a longer foot covering. I ended even happier with this version, and wear mine around all the time. This pattern includes 9 US Women's Sizes from 4 through 12.5, and uses less than one skein of Red Heart's Super Saver yarn. You can expect to have a pair worked up in about an hour and a half to two hours."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 HDC by 7 Rows = 4" by 3"
Finished Size9 Sizes - Women's US 4 through 12.5
- 77-121 yards of heavy weight Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- #18 Tapestry Needle for Weaving in Ends & Sewing
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet