Rainbow Starlight Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These adorable crochet slippers are the perfect DIY crochet gift and are definitely kid-friendly. These fun slippers are easily customizable, making it easy to choose from an abundance of colors. This project is family-friendly and easy for group crafting or crocheting. The slippers are comfortable and cozy, making them great for lazy mornings. They are also so easy to make, with a step by step tutorial that provides simple instruction. These starlight slippers are something everyone will love, and they are the perfect holiday gift for all ages.
From the Blogger: "These Rainbow Starlight Slippers are made using a variation of the star stitch. They look adorable in rainbow colors, but you could choose to crochet them using one solid color or as many colors as you wish. This project tutorial includes step-by-step pictures that will guide you through how to make a pair of crocheted slippers."
Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt
- Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket
- The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie
- Wrap and Go Shawl
- Beginner Squares Afghan
- Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl
- Autumn Butterfly Cardigan
- Unforgettable Top Down Shawl
- Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern