We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These cozy crochet slippers make a great gift for a friend (or for your own two feet)! Best of all, you can follow the written pattern to make 3 sizes - just by changing your hook size! Perfect for every woman in your family this holiday season. I like the bow tied on the ankles – try it both ways and see which one you like best! Additionally, the original yarn is lovely, but a bit high maintenance. Try Lion Brand’s Pound of Love, or 24/7 Cotton for an easy care alternative for gifts! Read more at http://www.mooglyblog.com/crochet-ballet-slippers/ Originally published in Country Woman Magazine, now available on Mooglyblog.com with permission."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWomen's Small, Medium, and Large
- Worsted Weight Yarn in 1-2 colors
- US-I Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"These potholders are so easy and fun to make! All you need is a little bit of spare time, two skeins of Scheepjes Cotton 8 in bright… Continue reading: "Sprinkle Crochet Potholdersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet