Crochet Ballet Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These cozy crochet slippers make a great gift for a friend (or for your own two feet)! Best of all, you can follow the written pattern to make 3 sizes - just by changing your hook size! Perfect for every woman in your family this holiday season. I like the bow tied on the ankles – try it both ways and see which one you like best! Additionally, the original yarn is lovely, but a bit high maintenance. Try Lion Brand’s Pound of Love, or 24/7 Cotton for an easy care alternative for gifts! Read more at http://www.mooglyblog.com/crochet-ballet-slippers/ Originally published in Country Woman Magazine, now available on Mooglyblog.com with permission."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWomen's Small, Medium, and Large
- Worsted Weight Yarn in 1-2 colors
- US-I Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters