We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These cozy crochet slippers make a great gift for a friend (or for your own two feet)! Best of all, you can follow the written pattern to make 3 sizes - just by changing your hook size! Perfect for every woman in your family this holiday season. I like the bow tied on the ankles – try it both ways and see which one you like best! Additionally, the original yarn is lovely, but a bit high maintenance. Try Lion Brand’s Pound of Love, or 24/7 Cotton for an easy care alternative for gifts! Read more at http://www.mooglyblog.com/crochet-ballet-slippers/ Originally published in Country Woman Magazine, now available on Mooglyblog.com with permission."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWomen's Small, Medium, and Large
- Worsted Weight Yarn in 1-2 colors
- US-I Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet