Crochet Ballet Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These cozy crochet slippers make a great gift for a friend (or for your own two feet)! Best of all, you can follow the written pattern to make 3 sizes - just by changing your hook size! Perfect for every woman in your family this holiday season. I like the bow tied on the ankles – try it both ways and see which one you like best! Additionally, the original yarn is lovely, but a bit high maintenance. Try Lion Brand’s Pound of Love, or 24/7 Cotton for an easy care alternative for gifts! Read more at http://www.mooglyblog.com/crochet-ballet-slippers/ Originally published in Country Woman Magazine, now available on Mooglyblog.com with permission."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWomen's Small, Medium, and Large
- Worsted Weight Yarn in 1-2 colors
- US-I Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters