8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bethany Sypolt grew up loving arts and crafts. She has have been crafting her whole life, and crochet is her favorite way to be creative. Bethany taught herself to crochet after the birth of her youngest daughter, and she's been "hooked" ever since. Now, as a stay-at-home wife and mother, Bethany takes her joy from serving her family, keeping her home, and making crafts whenever she can. She loves to crochet, bake, cook, sew, craft, scrapbook, and design party decor. In 2015, Bethany started her blog Haute Kippy to share crochet designs, craft projects and recipes with others. Her design cache includes cold weather accessories, projects for babies and children, as well as home goods. You can connect with Bethany via her website, or on social media through Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook, as well as herEtsy shop and Ravelry.
Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Felted Bowl with Handles
- Twist & Stripe Hat
- Alpine Winter Headband
- Super Sturdy Crochet Basket with Handles
- Vincent the Dragon
- Necrocia the Zombie Mermaid
- Celebrities Who Crochet
- The Elgin Tote Bag and Cup Cozy
- Crochet Baby Dress Free Pattern
- At the Shore Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet