Simple Sanitizer Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you love having hand sanitizer in easy access, then this is the pattern for you. It fits new rounded style mini hand sanitizer bottles available from Bath and Body Works. This pattern is so easy even a beginner crocheter can do it! This is a perfect back to school project, as the holder features a button closure and can be fastened to any bag, backpack or purse. Makes a great gift too! Works up quickly and can be made in a rainbow of colors for a fun and easy project you can use every day!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugeno guage
Finished Size5" diameter, 6" strap
- Yarn needle
Small button 7/8" to 1"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet