We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Everyone loves the new messy bun hat trend! Here is a unique and beautiful design. This hat is made from the top down, and starts with a pony tail hair elastic. It features a fun bobble repeat around the hat. For the rim of the hat, a nice ribbing effect made with front post double crochets. A round of slip stitching finishes the hat. These signature design features make Kip's Bun Hat a fun addition to your accessory wardrobe."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 6 HDC = 2” OR 1 bobble repeat = 1”
Finished SizeAdult - apx. 22"
- Hair Elastic
- Worsted weight yarn
- yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet