Kip's Bun Hat
By: Bethany Sypolt from hautekippy.blogspot.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Everyone loves the new messy bun hat trend! Here is a unique and beautiful design. This hat is made from the top down, and starts with a pony tail hair elastic. It features a fun bobble repeat around the hat. For the rim of the hat, a nice ribbing effect made with front post double crochets. A round of slip stitching finishes the hat. These signature design features make Kip's Bun Hat a fun addition to your accessory wardrobe."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 6 HDC = 2” OR 1 bobble repeat = 1”
Finished SizeAdult - apx. 22"
- Hair Elastic
- Worsted weight yarn
- yarn needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet